There's something special about old barns...
ethereal romance and a dash of vintage elegance
At Tin Roof Barn, we specialize in creating an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options, vintage furnishings, unique decor, and a relationship with some of the best wedding vendors the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Your wedding is a celebration that will likely be remembered for years, but we can make it an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.
Select a link below to learn more about pricing and policies at Tin Roof Barn.
We host private events and celebrations seasonally, from May 1 through October 31.
Your reservation at Tin Roof Barn includes:
- 12 hours onsite (11 hours onsite for the event, plus a 1-hour rehearsal)
- Tin Roof Barn ~ 3400 sq feet of dining and entertainment space, including a catering room, furnished lounge areas, indoor/outdoor dance floor, built-in DJ booth, in-house sound system, custom chandeliers, dessert table, and wine and beer bar
- The Ceremony Patio ~ overlooking the mountains, orchards, and forest with a Barnwood arbor and dais as a backdrop to your vows
- The Pavilion ~ a timber framed location for your ceremony or cocktail hour
- 150 upgraded white resin ceremony chairs
- Wood farm tables and vintage wood dining chairs for the reception
- Bridal Suite ~ private entrance, sitting area, kitchen, dressing room, hair and makeup room, and restroom
- Groom’s Room ~ private entrance, bar, dressing room with sitting area, and restroom
- Plumbed reception restroom facility, just steps from the barn
- Outdoor features including Adirondack seating throughout the Courtyard, fire pit, fireplace and bar in the Pavilion, wine barrels, beverage table, vintage windmill, lawn games (horse shoes and cornhole) and entertaining patios
- Decor and furnishings
- Lighted parking lot
- 1-hour onsite ceremony rehearsal
- And lots more!
We have also curated an eclectic collection of vintage rentals such as aisle rugs, lounge furniture, china and glassware, unique votives and bottles, and accent tables.
We believe every wedding at Tin Roof Barn should be as special as if it were our own. For that reason on your wedding day, we know you wouldn’t want to be figuring out where the boutonniere pins went, let alone having to coordinate 8 different vendors who all need your attention right now!! That’s why we require an event management team who will take the lead on your wedding day (they typically step in about a month prior). You’ll be able to fully experience your wedding as you leave the management and day-of details to one of the following Event Coordination teams:
- Bridal Bliss: Bridal Bliss specializes in creating beautiful and unique weddings with personalized details and a multitude of services ranging from Day-Of Facilitation to Full Service Planning and everything in between. You will be matched with a coordinator who reflects your style and personality to ensure a smooth event. Your coordinator will collaborate with you to produce an unforgettable wedding day that is tailored to both you and your fiancé. For additional info and a complementary consultation, just fill out the contact form on their website.
- Union Event Co: Wedding Day Management is the “day-of” package which includes all the tools you need to plan your wedding on your own, as well as holding you accountable for making sure all items on the included checklist are complete. With this package you’ll ensure there aren’t any gaps in customization or vendor selection. Your lead coordinator will step in 30 days prior to your wedding to coordinate with vendors who will be onsite and create a custom timeline according to the planning you have in place. To request a consult with Stephanie, just fill out the contact form on the website.
- We Plan It!: This team prides themselves in creating a custom experience for your special day! The WE team helps with anything from day-of coordination to full service wedding planning, creating custom packages based on what you need. Developing genuine relationships is an important aspect to the WE team, whether it be with the couple, vendors, or even the guests. They ensure all the details are covered and that your custom timeline is perfected. By pouring their hearts and passion into designing and executing your wedding, they strive to go beyond your expectations. For more info, contact their lead wedding planner, Tatum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need additional help with planning, event styling, setup and cleanup, or other wedding related details, these are always available as optional add-ons from your coordination team. The Event Coordinators are separate businesses and their fee is not included in the Tin Roof Barn site fee. Should you wish to have a professional coordinator who is not on our list, we can accommodate your request for an additional $950 fee. Unfortunately, we can not allow friends/family to take the place of a professional and insured wedding coordinator.
Tin Roof Barn selectively partners with outstanding catering companies to provide a delicious, full service, and all-smiles experience. Caterers must go through a mandatory venue walkthrough, receive a yearly update on venue policies, and are familiar with the standard timeline for Tin Roof Barn weddings. These requirements make booking with them easy for you and stress-free. Full-service caterers are required to staff according to the total number of guests, provide event bartenders, complete the entire food and beverage setup/cleanup (so you don’t have to), and stay onsite til close.
Our current list of full-service caterers includes:
- Art of Catering
- Art de Cuisine
- Cheryl’s On 12th
- Crave Catering
- Devil’s Food Catering
- Reedville Catering
- White Pepper
- Willaby’s Catering
Although each caterer can refine their selections to your specific taste and budget, the average price-per-plate ranges from $75-$150. Additional fees are required for staffing, service, and rentals.
Should you wish to have a licensed and insured full-service caterer who is not on our list, we can accommodate your request for an additional $950 fee.
DJs & Live Music
We partner with several of the Gorge’s best DJs and musicians! Having an MC who is able to work alongside your coordinator is a key factor in creating the perfect evening. The following list of DJs & Live Musicians will provide the requested ambiance of your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Each is an event professional who doesn’t try to steal the show, but enhances your entertainment and creates the perfect ambiance for your celebration.
*Live music performances are also available through these select vendors
We allow live music and musicians who are not on our DJs and Musicians list up until 6:30pm. Should you wish to have an insured DJ who is not on our list, we can accommodate your request for an additional $950 fee.
Bar & Beverage
For those who choose to serve alcohol, we require that you utilize your catering company’s professional bartenders. Bartenders are required to be onsite anytime alcohol is being served to your guests.
At Tin Roof Barn, you can enjoy wine, beer, champagne and cider; we also allow your choice of mixed “signature drinks” during cocktail hour.
Your wedding at Tin Roof Barn is a private event on private property, so you will need to provide the venue with a WA State Banquet Permit ($11), which allows you to legally serve alcohol to your guests. Cash bars are not allowed. We do not charge a corkage fee, nor do we oversee where you provision your alcohol. As the responsible party and holder of the Banquet Permit, you are allowed to BYOB.
We require the purchase of Eventsured or WedSafe Event Insurance for minimum liability coverage of one million dollars ($150-$185). And though it’s not required, we highly suggest adding on a cancelation policy to make sure your vendor investments are covered should you have to cancel or postpone your wedding.
Your lead event coordinator will create a custom timeline based on your unique requests throughout the day but this is a basic guide:
Venue Check-in: 12pm
Earliest Guest Arrival: 3pm
Reception concludes: 10pm
Latest Vendor Departure: 11pm
Not ready to call it quits at 10pm? Once booked with us, we reveal our favorite after-party locations!